Easy baked oats recipe you need to try!
You can never go wrong with baked oats! They are perfect for breakfasts, lunches and even snacks throughout the day. By changing the boring porridge oats and adding some love, you can turn them into delicious bakes! They are freezer friendly and packed with protein, so go ahead and try some of these easy low ingredient baked oats and find your favourite flavour!
These are the main ingredients to make these yummy baked oats, but don't stop here add some flavour and change it up now and then!
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups milk (Can use almond/soy)
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas
Mix in ideas, just add these extras to spice it up!
- Carrot Cake Baked oats ( ½ cup of carrot grated, 1 tsp cinnamon)
- Strawberry Chocolate chip (1/2 cup strawberries chopped, ½ cup of chocolate chips)
- Peach Baked Oats ( ½ cup of peach slices)
- Apple Cinnamon (Apple grated, 1 tbsp of cinnamon)
- Pumpkin Baked Oats ( 1 cup pumpkin grated, 2 tbsp maple syrup)
- Maple Pecan Baked Oats ( ½ cup of chopped Pecan, 2 tbsp maple syrup)
- Read Next
- North Campus Netflix & Hot Chocolate Dodgeball Tournament Talybont Netflix & Popcorn Cartwright Waffle Night Afternoon Tea at South Campus Sport Saturday at Uni Hall Board Game Night Coffee Lounge Effective Communication - tips on how to build, maintain and repair flat relationships Wellbeing Wednesday Workshops
- Catering in residences Meet the Team: Cartwright Court RLAs Vegan recipes to try: Pesto & vegetable tart Setting up a bank account Staying safe in halls with COVID Vegan recipes to try: Tofu 'egg' scramble Vegan recipes to try: Mushroom and pepper burgers First year survival guide for International Students How to...laundry Where to buy essential items