3 different ways to enjoy your coffee
For all the coffee lovers out there, I have got 3 drinks for you to try!
They are very quick to make and super tasty...
1. Iced White Mocha
Ingredients: 1 Shot of Espresso, 1 tablespoon of White chocolate and your choice of milk.
- Add the white chocolate to your cup and put it in the microwave for a few seconds to make sure it melts.
- Add the shot of espresso and mix.
- Add milk until it is about ¾ the cup and mix again.
- Finally, add ice and enjoy!
2. Spanish Latte
Ingredients: 1 Shot of Espresso, 1 tablespoon Condensed milk and your choice of milk.
- Place the condensed milk in a cup and mix it with the shot of espresso.
- Add milk until about ¾ the cup and mix again.
- Optional: Sprinkle in some cinnamon.
- Add ice and enjoy!
3. Iced vanilla latte
Ingredients: 1 Shot of Espresso, 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup, whipped cream and your choice of milk.
- Mix in the espresso with the vanilla syrup (You could substitute this with vanilla extract, but you will need to add sugar or leave it out if you enjoy a bitter coffee).
- Top up with milk and stir.
- Put in some ice.
- Top with whipped cream, and voila!
- Read Next
- North Campus Ice-Cream Van Talybont End of Year BBQ Joyful June Talybont Coffee Lounge Trivia Master Quiz Night Outdoor Coffee Lounge Virtual Scavenger Hunt Outdoor Quiz Night - Uni Hall Swap Meeting Outdoor Coffee Lounge
- Meet the Team: Cartwright Court RLAs Vegan recipes to try: Pesto & vegetable tart Setting up a bank account Staying safe in halls with COVID Vegan recipes to try: Tofu 'egg' scramble Vegan recipes to try: Mushroom and pepper burgers Catering in residences First year survival guide for International Students How to...laundry Where to buy essential items