3 different ways to enjoy your coffee
For all the coffee lovers out there, I have got 3 drinks for you to try!
They are very quick to make and super tasty...
1. Iced White Mocha
Ingredients: 1 Shot of Espresso, 1 tablespoon of White chocolate and your choice of milk.
- Add the white chocolate to your cup and put it in the microwave for a few seconds to make sure it melts.
- Add the shot of espresso and mix.
- Add milk until it is about ¾ the cup and mix again.
- Finally, add ice and enjoy!
2. Spanish Latte
Ingredients: 1 Shot of Espresso, 1 tablespoon Condensed milk and your choice of milk.
- Place the condensed milk in a cup and mix it with the shot of espresso.
- Add milk until about ¾ the cup and mix again.
- Optional: Sprinkle in some cinnamon.
- Add ice and enjoy!
3. Iced vanilla latte
Ingredients: 1 Shot of Espresso, 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup, whipped cream and your choice of milk.
- Mix in the espresso with the vanilla syrup (You could substitute this with vanilla extract, but you will need to add sugar or leave it out if you enjoy a bitter coffee).
- Top up with milk and stir.
- Put in some ice.
- Top with whipped cream, and voila!
- Read Next
- International Women's Day Res Life Runners Six Nations at North Campus Jewellery Making Self Care Sunday with LUSH Dealing with Culture Shock Football Frenzy is BACK! Trip to the National Museum Wales How to build a LinkedIn Profile How to manage your money
- Talybont South student guide How to...report a maintenance issue What to bring to uni? How to...laundry Talybont North Student Guide Settling in FAQs Catering in Residences Running routes in Cardiff Cardiff Bucket List: Winter Edition University Hall Student Guide